Logging in / Creating a New Account
- When you visit our website, you can see the Log In and Sign Up link near the top of the website like the screenshot below (refer to the red highlighted box). Click the Sign Up link if you haven't created an account. If you have you can click on Log In link and login.
- After clicking Sign Up link, you will come to this page. You can create your account here by entering your details. Just fill up the form and click Submit at the bottom. Refer to screenshot below:
- After you've submitted the Create Account form, your email inbox will receive emails to confirm that you have created an account and also subscribed to our Newsletters. You will need to confirm your account creation by clicking on a link within that account creation email to complete the sign up process. Also, you will be redirected to your account dashboard within the website. (refer to screenshot below)
- Within your account's dashboard, you are able to add / edit your billing & shipping addresses, check your order status & history as well as managing your newsletter subscriptions.
- When you visit our website, you can see that we have a main menu near the top of the website as hightlighted by this screenshot below:
You can navigate our range of products by clicking on the different categories like Apparel / Baby Products / Party Wares / and etc.
- If you've clicked onto any of the categories from the Main Menu, you will get to see a list of products under that category like the screenshot below:
If you look at the screenshot, Red Color Number 1 & 2 shows that you can navigate further on the website and filter what you are looking for. While Red Color Number 3 shows the product lists.
- If you clicked one of the products you will get into the Product's Detail page like the screenshot below:
When you are here, you can choose the "Size" you want (Red Color Number 1 in the screenshot) and the Quantity (Red Color Number 2 in the screenshot) you want. After that you can click "Add to Cart" (Red Color Number 3 in the screenshot).
- After you've clicked "Add to Cart", the product will be added to your cart. You can continue browsing and choosing the products you want or you can go straight to your Cart to review your cart before making your order by clicking on the Cart button on the top right of the website like the screenshot below:
- When you are at the Cart page, you can review your products. Once you're ready to proceed to order, just click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. Refer to the screenshot below:
- When you are at the Checkout page, you can double check your Billing & Shipping Address and after that you can click "Continue" button like screenshot below:
- Next, you can choose your shipping option. Once that's done click "Continue" like screenshot below:
- Next, you can choose which payment method you would like to use to pay for the order. Once that's done you can click "Continue" like screenshot below:
- And finally, you can review your oder and click the "Place Order" button like the screenshot below. Once that's done you will receive an email from us with regards to your order.
- All successful with full payment received orders made on Friday after 12 pm will be processed on following Working Day (MONDAY).
- For all successful with full payment received orders made before 12 pm (Monday – Friday), we will packed and deliver your parcel on the same day. Otherwise, we will delivery your parcel on the next working day.
- All parcels will be delivered on weekdays (Monday-Friday), there are no deliveries on Weekend & Public Holidays.
- During peak sale/promotional periods, we may not be able to fulfill same day deliveries due to heavy surge in online orders – you will be advised of any product availability issues when placing your order.
- Delivery times depend on the type of delivery selected and the address your have given us.
- It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc.)
- P.O.BOX address is not acceptable.
- Someone must sign for acceptance of the parcel at the delivery address.
- We try to cooperate with our shipping partner to improve our delivery services.
- We will assist to track your parcel for you. If you have not received your parcel after 7 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The estimated delivery days are as follows
- West Malaysia 3 to 5 working days East Malaysia 5 to 7 working days Other Country 7 to 14 working days
Our Shipping Charges
- Shipping charges vary by the products ordered weight and the shipping destination.
- All parcels will be delivered via Courier Services Company appointed by BeShopAsia.com.
- It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc.)
- P.O.BOX address is not acceptable.
- Any customs charges once the parcel reaches its destination country will be borne by you. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost may be, as customs policies vary from country to country.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Below are the list of our preferred shipping partners.
GD Express Sdn Bhd (GDEX) was formed in 1997 to provide express delivery service for both the domestic and international markets. It operates a network of 136 stations, comprising 59 branches, 2 affiliate stations, 52 agents and 23 lodge-in centres throughout East and West Malaysia.
Click here for more info »
PosLaju is one of the oldest courier companies in Malaysia. It started in 1986 by delivering international mail under the Expedited Mail Service (EMS) banner for Pos Malaysia Berhad. PosLaju has won numerous industry accolades that cement its position as the leading domestic courier company in Malaysia. All these great achievements will continue to inspire us to work harder and serve our valued customers to the highest level of quality and excellence service.
Click here for more info »
Skynet is one of the leading local carrier companies, has more than 18 years' experience in providing domestic and international carrier services . Established in 1992, SKYNET has established more than 80 stations at strategic locations in Malaysia.
SKYNET provides next day delivery for its courier services; international freight; Air and Sea; logistics and warehousing; pick & pack and special projects for customers. At SKYNET, each and every employee is our valuable asset, and we continue to develop them to their fullest potential. With the increasing global warming, SKYNET is actively seeking ways to reduce the carbon footprint by reducing the usage of papers, plastic bags, and other non biodegradable materials.
Click here for more info »
The Amber Freight Group of Companies (East Malaysia Only)
The Amber Freight Group of Companies, a specialist in sea and air freight, was established in 1999. With a growing team of dedicated and experienced staff ready to take multitude of challenges the company certainly emerging fast as a leader in the freight forwarding industry. The Amber Freight Group of Companies has its headquarter in Bangunan Amber Freight, where it houses an office and a warehouse in a 30,000 square feet space. Its prime location enables convenience and effective handling of imported and exported consignments for both the domestic and international markets.
The Amber Freight Group of Companies comprise Amber Freight Forwarders Sdn. Bhd. Amber Freight Management Sdn. Bhd. and Amber Air Freight Sdn. Bhd.
Click here for more information »
Due to Amber Shipping fee is Cash On Delivery and Door to Point services. So Amber not in the shipping option. If you need Amber Services, Please choose Local Pickup option & put your notices in your order. We will according your billing address to send out the parcel.
SF Express (For Singapore Only)
SF was established in Shunde, Guangdong Province, in 1993. Since its establishment, SF has committed in improving its service quality and infrastructure, vigorously developing and introducing IT technologies and equipment, and continuously achieving automatic operations. Currently, we have realized the whole-process shipment circulation, information monitoring, tracking, inquiry and resource allocation to ensure stable improvement of service quality.
Click here for more info »
Poslaju / GDEX / Skynet / SF Express
The rates of these courier services are displayed in the "Estimate Shipping Calculator" on the Cart Page.
* Please Note: Amber Freight Shipping is a Cash On Delivery and Door to Point services. Therefore Amber Freight is not in the shipping option. If you need / require Amber Services, please choose "Local Pickup" option & put your notices in your order. We will ship through Amber Freight according to your billing address to send out the parcel.
|Weight (kg) /
Destination Charges (RM)
|Kuching||Sibu||Bintulu||Miri||Others||Kota Kinabalu||Sandakan||Tawau||Labuan||Lahad Datu||Others|
- Best Buy or other special promotion item(s) is no returnable or refundable.
- BeShopAsia aims to sells items that are in perfect condition, in the rare event if you have received a faulty item, please contact our customer service team at [email protected] We will sort it out for you ASAP.
- All items returned must be posted to us within seven (7) days of receiving your order along with the return form.
- You must fill up the exchange & return form and return to us together with defect goods.
- You may request a exchange within SEVEN (7) working days via WHATSAPP or EMAIL with your order invoice details and provide photographic evidence of the damaged, faulty or incorrect goods received.
- Necessary refund / exchange arrangements will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Following information are required.
Order No :
Contact No :
Shipping Add :
Product to Exchange by SKU / Colour / Qty :
Reason to Exchange (So that we can Improve) :
- Please do not send any return product without our prior authorization. Unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded.
- Any exchange of item is subject to the same design and color only.
- We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Original receipt is needed for product exchange within 7 days once the goods received.
- Returned products must in original condition.
- If returned products washed / altered / worn or incomplete condition, BeShop Asia reserves the right to reject / exchange returned products.
- The return postage cost will not be returned.
- If manufacturing faulty product is out of stock, we will offer other similar or same price product for replacement.
- The difference will not be returned if the price of the exchange item is lower than the original item.
- Once again, don’t ship anything to us without our notice, please CONTACT US first so that we can provide you with complete return instructions.
- BeShop Asia is not responsible for any shipping fee of returned products but we will fully responsible for all the shipping fee of replacement.
- If higher price item is selected as replacement for a returned item, the remaining top up has to be paid by customer. Otherwise, if lower price item is selected, the balance "No monetary refund is allowed".
- For international customer, return and replacement shipping fee will be bear half by the customer itself if return and replacement is due to Damage or Stained item.
- Ensure all required information is accurate and complete in order for us to process your return smoothly. Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for us to process your exchange.
- Once the returned products has been approved, we will be send to you within 3 to 7 working days, depend on receiver address.
Returnable / Exchangeable Section
- Items that are terribly damage or stained.
- Items is in their original condition with all tags attached, an unwashed, unworn condition.
- Products only can be exchanged if there is a manufacturing faulty.
- If the wrong Product which is different from the Order is delivered.
- If the quality, design, and size of item are far from your customer’s expectation, exchange of item is allowed with other design subject to the return and replacement shipping fee will be borne by customer.
Non-Returnable / Non-Exchangeable Section
- Minor loose threads, irregular fold or wrinkle produced by crumpling, color differs slightly from the pictures shown online.
- Item design is slightly different from the picture displayed (e.g. button or pocket).
- Items that vary within this range will not be accepted as defect .(*Please note that there may be a 0 – 3 cm difference in given measurements.)
- Return due to colour variances will not be accepted. (*Please note that there may be a variance in the colour of the item due to computer screen setting and studio lighting.)
- Promotion items is not returnable unless it is a damage item.
- Accessories , headscarves and belt cannot be returned.
SF Express (For Singapore Only)
Name: Totally Awesome Partners Group Sdn Bhd
Bank: Malayan Banking Berhad (MAYBANK)
Account No.: 5122 3139 5477
Bank SWIFT Code: MBBEMYKL
For MOLPAY, here are the list of payment methods we accept:
- Credit Cards: VISA & MASTERCARD
- FPX: Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, Bank Islam Online, PBeBank
- Internet Banking: Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect RHB Now, Alliance Online, AmOnline
This Privacy Notice sets out how BeShopAsia.com (Wholly Owned & Operated by Totally Awesome Partners Sdn Bhd) (hereinafter referred to as "BeShopAsia.com , "we" or "us"), will handle personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA") and the laws of Malaysia.
What This Privacy Notice Explains
This Privacy Notice explains:
- What kind of personal information we collect
- How we collect your personal information
- How we use your personal information
- When we disclose your personal information
- Access to and correction of your personal information
- Online dealings with us
Please note that this Privacy Notice does not cover personal information collected or held by us about our employees and is to be read subject to any overriding provision of law or contract.
Our Commitment to You
We value the trust of our customers and business partners and are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that your personal information is used only for the purposes stated herein. You have the choice at any time, not to provide your personal information or to revoke your consent to BeShopAsia.com from processing your personal information. However, failure to provide such personal information or revocation of your consent to process the personal information provided may result in BeShopAsia.com being unable to provide you with effective and continuous products and services
Defining Personal Information
Personal information refers to any information, which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, personal information encompasses sensitive personal information, which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc.
What Kind of Personal Information
We collect information In order for us to operate in an efficient and effective manner and provide you with the best service possible, we may collect personal information from you which may include contact information about you, including but not limited to name, address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es) and other relevant contact information, identification details, transaction information, any information necessary to fulfill purchase of goods, information you provide us regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers.
The personal information we collect can either be obligatory or voluntary. Obligatory personal information are those that we require in order to provide you with our products. If you don’t provide us with the obligatory personal information, we would not be able to provide you with our products. Voluntary personal information are those information which are not mandatory in order for us to provide you with our products. If you do not provide us with the voluntary personal information, you can still purchase our products. We do not receive or store any credit card information. This information is taken and processed on our behalf by our payment provider who will validate the credit for authorization and payment.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- fill up our registration form
- online subscribe to one of our publications (for example, newsletters and brochures)
- fill up enquiry and feedback forms online
- fill up any of our questionnaires
- make payment for goods
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you to be utilized for one or more of the following purpose:
- to process and confirm your order
- to pass on to the delivery company in order to deliver the products to you
- for identification and verification purposes for operational and administrative purposes
- to provide customer support and services
- to manage and develop our business and operations
- for insurance purposes
- to understand your needs and purposes
- to facilitate your participation in , and our administration of, any events including contest promotions or campaigns
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- to send you information on products and services, special promotional offers, newsletters; and/or customer survey forms and questionnaires
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our products and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors , service providers and/or professional advisers
- companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are directly related to the purpose of collecting your personal information
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to BeShopAsia.com.
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our and third party services and/or products, which may be of interest or benefit you, except where otherwise requested by you.
In certain instances, we may disclose your relevant personal information to our preferred merchants and strategic partners where your prior consent has been obtained and subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to us. We take reasonable steps to make sure that our agreements with service providers include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your personal information to be utilised for the purposes of marketing or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, please contact us at the email address detailed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
We will abide by your latest written instructions to us.
What If Personal Information Provided By You Is Incomplete?
Where indicated (for example in registration forms), it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your order of our products. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your order or provide you with our products.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Information
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us. Where you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request to us in writing by sending us an email at email@example.com.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your written request. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the processing of any such access request. The fee chargeable is RM2.00 for each request without a copy of the personal data and RM10.00 for each request with a copy of the personal data.
As indicated above, all requests for access to your personal information must be submitted in writing. When communicating your request, please be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number so we can ascertain your identity, and specify clearly the type of enquiry and the original source of data collection. Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information.
Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
Information We Collect When You Visit Us Online
If you choose to obtain information or do business with us online by visiting www.BeShopAsia.com you may wish to know the following:
When you visit our Website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns to ascertain the number of visitors to the various parts of the Website. Such information is not linked to you as an individual. We use such information to evaluate and improve the features, customer experience and functionality of our Website.
We collect information about your use of our website from cookies. Cookies are packets of information stored in your computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you are concerned, you can set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect your use of the website as we will be unable to personalize aspects of your use of the website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Please be informed that this Privacy Notice applies solely to our Website and does not apply to any third party websites you may access from our Website. To determine how these third party websites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram) deal with your Personal Information, you should ensure that you read their respective privacy policies.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check our website on an ongoing basis for information on our most up-to-date practices.
Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, kindly contact us during office hours (between 10.00am to 7.00pm – Monday to Saturday) at the following contact points:
Telephone: +603 7499 3268
Accuracy Of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Additional, information provided on this site is for educational and informational purposes only. Even if the information published here is meant to be accurate, it is not intended to substitute professional medical advice. Please consult your physician or local medical facility for information specific to your individual needs. BeShopAsia.com or any contributors do not take responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any information, recommendations, treatment, procedure, action or application of medicine by any person using the present site. The information contained here is offered without any warranty and it is not liable for its accuracy, mistakes, or for any damage caused by user's reliance on information obtained from the site.
All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of BeShopAsia.com, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of BeShopAsia.com, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in Malaysia and other countries, and are protected by international trademark laws. Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 5 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (iii) make any use of the Site or Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorized use by you of the Site terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 5 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
Your Obligations and Responsibilities
You may choose to register at our Site. If you do, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only accurate, truthful information. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in BeShopAsia.com's best interests to do so.
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
Representations and Warranties
THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS". WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED RINGGIT (MYR100.00).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Selangor, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Selangor. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Selangor, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Malaysian Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.